As you can imagine starting up a new dessert line at Brisbane's Northshore's Eat Street Market will require you to be at the top of your game and apart of it requires you to find bespoke packaging! However, sometimes finding the right supplier can result in running the risk of dealing with overseas suppliers a landmine if you are not careful. Everyone knows if you don't have a good relationship with overseas suppliers things can go pear shape. So leave it to us the experts in Sourcing and let us alleviate the hassle of you dealing with overseas suppliers.
How we can help you?
We can help you by liaising with the manufacturer/supplier of your chosen product, our job is to ensure that the product can be delivered by our logistics team right to your front door.
Our Client Requirements:
✓ Find a consolidated shipment solution to get the price cheaper
✓ Production to delivery: 40 days
✓ Product: Disposable Split Cup
✓ Size: 700ml
✓ Qty: 10,000
✓ Delivery: Shipped by container
If you would like to save time and hassles feel free to fill out our Sourcing Request Form on the right hand side of this page.
Sourcing Request Form
A "Detailed Brief" is vital if you expect your suppliers to give the right response to your requirements.
Preparation: As a sourcing company, we work on an enormous number of different projects. Some are fairly simple products but in the main, they tend to be bespoke items (made to order specifically for you) in quantities not given on standard price lists. We aim to obtain the best prices for our clients, often several manufactures or suppliers may need to be consulted on your behalf, in Australia and/or Asia, in order to offer you the best solution possible.
So, to help us give you an efficient response we ask you to think through the project and consider some of the points listed below. It is important that you are clear about your objectives at the outset. The clearer we are about your brief the better job we will do for you.
IS THE PROJECT HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL? We treat every enquiry as confidential. However, if the project is particularly sensitive, you must say so. It may not be necessary at the early stages to reveal the client/brand name.
Do you know what you want?
• Specific/existing product/s – off the shelf products?
• Special product/s made to order or bespoke?
• Or, brief The Sourcing Team to suggest suitable product ideas to match your specific requirements.
We need to as much information as possible. For example:-
• Quantity (or, range of quantities)
• Base colour
• Anticipated delivery required
• Where the delivery will be to
• Whether split or one delivery
• Any special packaging requirements
• Whether a physical proof sample is required or simply a PDF proof via email
• Whether a finished sample will be required for photography, packing test etc. and when
• Whether a sample will need to be mocked up for an internal or client meeting
• Print specifications; number of colours (line or process print), printed in how many positions, or engraving, etc depending on the product in question. We can advise on the most suitable process for the product. Where possible supply a copy of the logo to be used.
For most products, we will have a number of sources of supply but we have to match your specific needs to the right source of supply. Providing us with as much information as possible helps us to do the best sourcing and project management job for you.