Requirement from Client:
Our client requested a value add to their existing product and coconut spoons were the perfect complimentary choice.
We sourced coconut timber spoons in two sizes 18cm and 14 cm. We got them custom made to make sure it fitted their packaging requirements.
Organically grown from sustainable resources, with no chemical added.
Order: 6500 Spoons in total
Sourcing time: 3 Days
Sample time: 3 Days
From start to delivery: 35 Days
Sourcing Request Form
A "Detailed Brief" is vital if you expect your suppliers to give the right response to your requirements.
Preparation: As a sourcing company, we work on an enormous number of different projects. Some are fairly simple products but in the main, they tend to be bespoke items (made to order specifically for you) in quantities not given on standard price lists. We aim to obtain the best prices for our clients, often several manufactures or suppliers may need to be consulted on your behalf, in Australia and/or Asia, in order to offer you the best solution possible.
So, to help us give you an efficient response we ask you to think through the project and consider some of the points listed below. It is important that you are clear about your objectives at the outset. The clearer we are about your brief the better job we will do for you.
IS THE PROJECT HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL? We treat every enquiry as confidential. However, if the project is particularly sensitive, you must say so. It may not be necessary at the early stages to reveal the client/brand name.
Do you know what you want?
• Specific/existing product/s – off the shelf products?
• Special product/s made to order or bespoke?
• Or, brief The Sourcing Team to suggest suitable product ideas to match your specific requirements.
We need to as much information as possible. For example:-
• Quantity (or, range of quantities)
• Base colour
• Anticipated delivery required
• Where the delivery will be to
• Whether split or one delivery
• Any special packaging requirements
• Whether a physical proof sample is required or simply a PDF proof via email
• Whether a finished sample will be required for photography, packing test etc. and when
• Whether a sample will need to be mocked up for an internal or client meeting
• Print specifications; number of colours (line or process print), printed in how many positions, or engraving, etc depending on the product in question. We can advise on the most suitable process for the product. Where possible supply a copy of the logo to be used.
For most products, we will have a number of sources of supply but we have to match your specific needs to the right source of supply. Providing us with as much information as possible helps us to do the best sourcing and project management job for you.