You will need the following supplies:
1. Cut the greaseproof paper to make a triangle
2. Face the folded greaseproof paper up, grab both ends and fold in to create a cone
3. There will be sharp ends cut them to make a round edges to resemble a petal
4. Make 2 holes at the bottom to weave the bakers twine through
5. Put sticky tape at the bottom of the paper flower to keep it secure
If you would like to share this DIY idea with your friends simply click on the social media links below and share.
No posts found